Monday 6 December 2021

Homework Book Year 6 | Unit 3 Our Cultural Festival

I completed unit 3 of Homework Book Year 6.

First, I answerd some questions. Why do you think that there are now more cultures included in a New Zealand school's cultural festival? Do you think this diversity adds value to New Zealand society? What do you think the cultures represented in the programme might have in common with each other? 

Next, I did word power. I had to underline the right onomatopoeia. For example: Bang! The car door slammed shut.

Then, I did a couple of other tasks and moved on to something more activity. I had to figure out the scrambled word and match it with the definition. For example: elami - Sends messages electronicly/ EMail

I enjoyed doing this acitivty because this helps me understand everything about our cultural festival.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.