Wednesday 1 December 2021

Fact Find

I did a fact find about the CEO of Tesla and CEO/Lead desgner of SpaceX.

First, I did an introduction about Elon Musk. I introduced his name, who he is, and where he lives and added a creative common image of Elon Musk.

Next, I put down 5 different facts. I started each fact with a Did you know... and wrote down the fact on a website I found.

Then, I attributed the the image I found on google by putting the image link, who is the author, and the usage rights based on that image.

Lastly, I put down the information sources which was the facts about Elon Musk Website.

I enjoyed doing this activity because it helped me understand who Elon Musk is and what he does for a living,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.